Autodesk Flame and Smoke 2012 announced
Autodesk has revealed a series of new features in its creative finishing software for film, TV and commercial post production
Autodesk is launching Flame Premium – combining visual effects and finishing tools with real-time colour grading in a single solution.
- New tools to help artists integrate ultra-realistic 3D lighting effects into composites
- Set of effects tools for finishing stereoscopic 3D projects, enhanced finishing workflows with CG pipelines
- New tools designed to make 3D compositing as fast and interactive as traditional 2D compositing
An update has also been announced for Smoke, the creative finishing solution for the Mac. Smoke 2012 already includes toolsets for colour correction, compositing, 3D visual effects and stereoscopic 3D.
The 2012 release will also contain new features:
- A redesigned 3D lighting system
- Flame FX, a comprehensive new set of creative and technical tools for common finishing tasks, featuring Damage, Deform, Edge Detect and Pixel Spread
For more information on Flame Premium, visit the product page on the Autodesk website
For more information on Smoke 2012, visit the product page on the Autodesk website
on Tuesday, March 1st, 2011 at 3:22 pm under News, Products.
You can subscribe to comments.
You can leave a comment, or trackback from your own site.
Tags: Autodesk, autodesk 2012, finishing, Flame, flame premium, smoke, stereo 3D, VFX