Tweak RV 3.12 new features revealed
Tweak Software has released details of new features for an upgrade to its image and sequence viewer for VFX and animation artists due to be unveiled at SIGGRAPH 2011
The update focuses on expanding the software’s reach in regards to handling data and integration.
- Presentation mode – Display a full screen view on one monitor while controlling playback from another.
- Stereo 3D TV support for HDMI 1.4a and DVI
- Javacript Web Integration
- ARRI Alexa ARRIRAW file support
- RED RAW file support
- ACES files and colour spaces – RV supports the Academy Color Encoding Specification (IIF ACES) including the ability to write .aces files from RVIO.
- CDL support
- Next-level integration – Nuke and Shotgun integration both include a host of updates and refinements.
Tweak RV is already used by some leading CG animation and VFX studios including Digital Domain, Aardman, ILM and Zoic Studios, which use the tool the to play back and review digital media.
Built on an open architecture, users can adapt the software to their own pipelines.
The new features will be shown on the Tweak Software booth (#963) at SIGGRAPH 2011 in Vancouver between 9-11 August, ahead of a fall 2011 release.
on Tuesday, August 2nd, 2011 at 3:01 pm under News, Products.
You can subscribe to comments.
You can leave a comment, or trackback from your own site.
Tags: Animation, image viewer, new software, Siggraph 2011, Tweak RV, Tweak Software, VFX