3D World Advent Calendar Day 20: Free texture extravaganza
[THIS OFFER HAS ENDED] End the frustration of searching for hours on the net for photo reference as we bring you 50 free textures!
Every day between now and Christmas, 3D World and friends are giving away all sorts of goodies for you to enjoy, from free training to great models. Tell your friends and remember to visit every day to see what’s new in 3D World’s Advent Calendar.
Today we’ve joined forces with CGTextures and Texturepilot to offer all you 3D artists out there a load of free textures. These companies understand how difficult it is to create textures without good photo materials and both supply great-quality textures to make your lives easier.
Day 20: 50 free textures
Want to end the pain and frustration of searching for hours on the net for great-quality photo reference? Well have we got a Christmas gift for you: thanks to CG Textures and Texturepilot we’ve got 50 great textures just waiting to be placed into your 3D creations.
Some of these textures are exclusively free for you and others have been specially edited to make them larger than you would find for free! There’s a whole array of textures, from grass and leaves, to tiles, bricks and planks.
Download all 50 textures now!
Please note: All images from Texturepilot are seamless. You can also sign up for a free account where you can download 20MB a day.
Offer ends on 24th December 2011.
3D World’s Advent Calendar: the story so far
- Day 19 offered an exclusive free Christmas tree model from IDV
- Day 18 offered an exclusive Old Wishing Well model fromDAZ 3D
- Day 17 offered six exclusive models from Cornucopia3D
- Day 16 offered two exclusive 3ds Max tutorials from Digital-Tutors
- Day 15 offered 130 XFrog plant models XFrog
- Day 14 offered set of metal fences, from Pariah Studios
- Day 13 offered some video training on Maya’s Transfer Maps, from Escape Studios
- Day 12 offered an Introduction to SpeedTree, from cmiVFX
- Day 11 offered DAZ 3D EmotiGuy, from DAZ 3D
- Day 10 offered the Old Village model for Vue, courtesy of e-on software
- Day 9 offered a free set of Substances, courtesy of Allegorithmic
- Day 8 offered the training video Beginner’s Guide to Image Planes in Maya, courtesy of Digital-Tutors
- Day 7offered the Anime Star Fighter character model pack, courtesy of DAZ 3D
- Day 6 offered the training video Beginner’s Guide to 3ds Max, courtesy of Digital-Tutors
- Day 5 offered an Eames LCW Chair, from Pariah Studios
- Day 4 offered a Mixamo Animation Sampler Pack for M4 and V4.2, courtesy of DAZ 3D and Mixamo
- Day 3 offered some fantastic Unity training from Digital-Tutors
- Day 2 offered an HDRI set from Dutch Skies 360°
- Day 1 offered an awesome free model pack for Cinema 4D from GreyscaleGorilla
Make sure you visit the 3D World website again tomorrow to find out what’s behind door number 21!
on Tuesday, December 20th, 2011 at 9:29 am under Magazine.
You can subscribe to comments.
You can leave a comment, or trackback from your own site.
Tags: 3D World Advent Calendar giveaway, CGtextures, free textures, Texturepilot