3D World Advent Calendar Day 24: Exclusive free compositing software – Conduit Suite 3D for Macintosh
Introducing Conduit Suite 3D! Create stunning visual effects with this brand-new nodal-based compositing application, courtesy of dvGarage
Every day 3D World and friends have been giving away all sorts of goodies for you to enjoy, from free training to great models. Today’s the last day and have we got a treat for you?
For the grand finale we’ve partnered with dvGarage, a provider of tools and training for the next generation of media artists, to offer you this exclusive freebie, a realtime video and graphics compositing tool, Conduit Suite 3D for Macintosh.
Conduit 3D is a nodal compositor that can stand on its own, or sit inside of Motion and Final Cut Pro, or After Effects and Photoshop. It is a brand-new component of Conduit Suite and is planned to be rolled into the regular suite in the new year year, but we’re exclusively offering it to you first for free!
We hope you’ve enjoyed our array of free offers from all our partners during the last month. If you want to check out more freebies, just visit the 3D World facebook page, where fellow artists have been sharing their knowledge of where to find free models, textures, sounds, training and much more. Merry Christmas and happy holidays!
Day 24: Conduit Suite 3D for Macintosh
Compositors, directors and artists will love this brand-new piece of software. Conduit Suite 3D builds on dvGarage’s well-established nodal compositing plug-in: it enables users to build effects in Final Cut Pro, Motion, After Effects and Photoshop using a flowchart-based system, similar to that found inside high-end applications such as Shake, Fusion and Nuke.
Conduit 3D has all the functionality of Conduit 2.1, with additional 3D tools that you can’t find anywhere else. Traditional video applications only offer a fixed timeline that fails to adequately represent the dual-stream nature of today’s 3D images. In contrast, Conduit 3D uses a node-based interface that makes the stereo workflow feel perfectly natural. All your streams are directly visible as connections in the node view.
Conduit 3D includes all the standard features of Conduit Suite:
- Conduit Pixel Engine, the advanced GPU compositing system
- Pervasive floating point rendering ensures highest color quality and eliminates artifacts
- Multitude of video recording options
- Support for pro video formats (high-depth QuickTime & DPX, etc.)
- Cue lists and programmable controls for live operation (Conduit Live Stage Tools)
Read more about Conduit Suite 3D for Macintosh
Download Conduit Suite 3D for Macintosh now! (ZIP, 25MB)
Download the Conduit 3D guide (PDF, 8MB)
Offer ends on 1st January 2011 – so grab it while you can.
3D World’s Advent Calendar: the story so far
- Day 23 offered 10 free mini Maya tutorials from Digital-Tutors
- Day 22 offered an exclusive free restaurant model set CG Workshop
- Day 21 offered two exclusive free tutorials from 3D Total
- Day 20 offered free textures from CG Textures and Texturepilot
- Day 19 offered an exclusive free Christmas tree model from IDV
- Day 18 offered an exclusive Old Wishing Well model from DAZ 3D
- Day 17 offered six exclusive models from Cornucopia3D
- Day 16 offered two exclusive 3ds Max tutorials from Digital-Tutors
- Day 15 offered 130 XFrog plant models XFrog
- Day 14 offered set of metal fences, from Pariah Studios
- Day 13 offered some video training on Maya’s Transfer Maps, from Escape Studios
- Day 12 offered an Introduction to SpeedTree, from cmiVFX
- Day 11 offered DAZ 3D EmotiGuy, from DAZ 3D
- Day 10 offered the Old Village model for Vue, courtesy of e-on software
- Day 9 offered a free set of Substances, courtesy of Allegorithmic
- Day 8 offered the training video Beginner’s Guide to Image Planes in Maya, courtesy of Digital-Tutors
- Day 7offered the Anime Star Fighter character model pack, courtesy of DAZ 3D
- Day 6 offered the training video Beginner’s Guide to 3ds Max, courtesy of Digital-Tutors
- Day 5 offered an Eames LCW Chair, from Pariah Studios
- Day 4 offered a Mixamo Animation Sampler Pack for M4 and V4.2, courtesy of DAZ 3D and Mixamo
- Day 3 offered some fantastic Unity training from Digital-Tutors
- Day 2 offered an HDRI set from Dutch Skies 360°
- Day 1 offered an awesome free model pack for Cinema 4D from GreyscaleGorilla
That’s all folks. Hope you enjoyed the festive freebies! Come back for more exclusive offers next year.
on Saturday, December 24th, 2011 at 11:30 am under Magazine.
You can subscribe to comments.
You can leave a comment, or trackback from your own site.
Tags: 3D World Advent Calendar giveaway, compositing, conduit, conduit 3d, download now, dvgarage, exclusive freebie, free application, free models, free software