FX Guide’s top ten VFX ads of 2011
2011 was a great year for visual effects in commercials – and pleasingly there’s not a talking meerkat in sight. Check out the list and making of featurettes…
As FX Guide takes a look back at some of the year’s best VFX work with its top ten TV spots of 2011, we’re glad to see that our favourites were included here too, and that many were covered in our Projects section of 3D World, which showcases commercial and short-form work.
See what made the list (below) and also check out the breakdowns and behind the scenes featurettes on how the ads were made (via fxguide).
1. Canal+, Bear: Mikros Image (Featured in issue 152)
2. Kia, One Epic Ride: Animal Logic
3. Coca-Cola, Seige: Framestore
4. DIRECTV, Hot House: MPC LA
5. Muller, Wünderful Stuff: The Mill
6. Kia, More Soul: Method Studios
7. NBA, Nash: a52
8. Twinings Tea, Gets You Back to You: Psyop
9. Gears of War 3, Dust to Dust: Digital Domain
10. Réseau Ferré de France: Buf
See FX Guide’s top 10 VFX TV spots of 2011
Find unmissable VFX scenes from films
on Thursday, January 5th, 2012 at 4:38 pm under Commercial, Showcase.
You can subscribe to comments.
You can leave a comment, or trackback from your own site.
Tags: a52, animal logic, Buf, Digital Domain, Framestore, FX Guide, Method studios, Mikros Image, mpc, Psyop, The Mill, VFX